January 4, 2012

Feeling Better

It's been a couple of days since I took the time to write anything. I have been feeling the effects. I've been making a conscious effort to write a little something every day. I have just now taken the time to sit down and post anything(!), but I can feel a difference in just writing things for myself...

Anyway. I've been more than a little upset lately. Not really sure why that is. I think it's mostly because of the new lack of routine. I am trying to get at least me and Ender back on some kind of regime but it's been hard. I enjoy spending time with ScottE but I need to get my stuff done too, with or without him. I just need to suck it up and do things on my own again.

School is back in session and I'm not really looking forward to it. I'm having a hard time getting into this class for some reason. Wish me luck there!

I've been praying every day and am starting to feel a major difference. It's been a little tough to get to it because we've been staying up way too late (1 - 2 am most nights); another part of our routine that I'm striving to change this year. My aim is 11pm, but we'll have to see how that works out ;-)

Until next time!