January 30, 2012

Crochet


Crochet was something I learned when I was in junior high. I never really got into it much, partly because I forgot a lot of what I learned and partly because I didn't see much of an application for the skill. Boy was I wrong! I love to crochet! Last Christmas my mom got me this awesome book full of all kinds of stitches. Then last night she directed me to ravelry.com. Beautiful stuff! And now I feel so inspired!

I had made the decision a few days ago that I would make scarves for all of my cousins/sisters back home in California. I am really excited about this project now! I found some really gorgeous patterns that look pretty simple and I should be able to complete everything pretty quickly!

Yay me!! ;-)

I will post pictures as the scarves are completed and mailed. So looking forward to this! ;-)