October 27, 2010

Healing properties

I am beginning to fully understand the healing properties of water. I have discovered that I drink way too much caffeine and that I really need to start cutting back. I have also discovered that on days when I don't have any, I get a little irritable and very tired easily. I guess you could safely say that I am addicted. I hate feeling like I have to have something, especially a substance of any kind. Realistically, I can quit, but part of me really doesn't want to... however, I am stronger than that! I will cut back drastically for sure. But I'm not sure I will eliminate it completely.

Additionally, I have discovered that I really enjoy drinking water. Days that I go without getting enough I feel... I don't know what the right word would be, but suffice it to say that I notice when I don't get enough. I have also discovered that I don't like the taste when it's out of a cup, but when it's in an Evian bottle... it's divine! =) I'm not sure what it is... maybe the psychology of thinking that it's actually Evian water even though I know it's just filtered from my tap... I don't know! But it's working out well for me! =)