April 27, 2010

Rumors and movies

In my haste to get something posted the other day, I neglected to mention a few of the amazing things that have been going on here. =) One of the major things I wanted to mention was that Ender loves to talk and sing. Unless he's laughing or eating, he's talking or singing. His little voice is so adorable. I love listening to him. =)

Upon reading some other blogs, I've begun to realize that I don't have to always have a lot to say or even something creative, I just need to take the time to write more often. =)

Anyway... to dispel any rumors that are going around in PA, our little family will be moving at the end of July. We are rather sad to be moving from our little community here, but we are looking forward to saving money. It is so hard to uproot our lives so often. We have moved way too many times in the 5 years that we have been married. I think we've decided that this will be the last until we buy a house. We are planning to stay in Reading for a long time to come. Hopefully, we will be able to get things together and save the money we need to finally buy a house.

I am hoping to get some pictures done of the whole family soon. A sister in our ward has offered to take some professional pictures of Ender and I'm hoping she will include me and ScottE!

ScottE and I have also been on a bit of a movie buying binge! I love having movies in the house and with us planning to turn off the Dish at the end of 24, we need some entertainment around here! Our recent acquisitions include: Wall-E, Avatar, the X-Men trilogy, Smokey and the Bandit, French Kiss, 9, Star Trek, The Italian Job and Chicken Run. We also recently recorded a few on our DVR – I went through a major Lord of the Rings phase recently as well. We recorded that a few months ago and I've watched it several times all the way through! I am going to miss having TV in the house, but I'm going to cherish the memories I make with our family even more. Movies are so much more fun anyway! =)